1U Power Supply 80Plus 600W SS-1U60EL Product Description
The 1U Power Supply 80Plus 600W SS-1U60EL is the perfect upgrade or replacement for powering an AMD or Intel based server. Ideal for 2U or 3U server cases, this 2U power supply provides your system with a 80 Plus certified power solution, as well as protection against over load, over voltage and over current situations – the perfect solution for delivering stable power to the most demanding devices. The 600W power supply also comes with a built-in, ball-bearing fan that helps provide superior air flow, ensuring optimum operating temperatures for long-lasting performance.
- Input voltage: 100VAC ～ 240VAC, +/-10%
- Input frequency: 47 to 63 Hz.
- Inrush current: 35A MAX. FOR 115 VAC / 55A MAX. FOR 230 VAC.
- Input current: 8.0 A ( RMS ) FOR 115VAC /4.0 A ( RMS ) FOR 230VAC.
- Hold-up time: 17ms at 115Vac/60Hz, 17ms at 230Vac/50Hz.
- Efficiency: 80% min. 115/230Vac at full load
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Power good signal: 100ms to 500 ms
- Operating temperature: 0˚C to +40˚C
- Storage temperature: -20˚C to +80˚C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||OUTPUT CURRENT||REGULATION||OUTPUT|
|MIN ( A )||MAX ( A )||LOAD||LINE||RIPPLE & NOISE
MAX. [ P-P ]
1. Noise Test – Noise bandwidth is from DC to 20 MHz.
2. Ripple frequencies greater than 1MHz shall be attenuated by the measurement System.
3. Add 0.1uF/10uF capacitor at output connector terminals for ripple and noise measurements.
4. The combined total power from 5V & 3.3V shall not exceed 160W.