2U Power Supply 400W SS-2U40ES Product Description
The 2U Power Supply 400W SS-2U40ES is the perfect upgrade or replacement for powering an AMD or Intel based server. Ideal for 2U or 3U server cases, this 2U power supply provides your system with a 80 Plus certified power solution, as well as protection against over load, over voltage and over current situations – the perfect solution for delivering stable power to the most demanding devices. This power supply also comes with a built-in, ball-bearing fan, that helps provide superior air flow- in turn, ensuring optimum operating temperatures for long-lasting performance.
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Input frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- DIMENSION: D200 X W100 X H70mm
- COOLING: ONE 60mm DC FANS
- Hold-up time: >17ms
- Efficiency: >80% at full load
- Voltage: 1500VAC from input to output
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Operating temperature: 0˚C to +50˚C
- Storage temperature: -20˚C to +80˚C
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||OUTPUT CURRENT||REGULATION||OUTPUT|
|MIN ( A )||MAX ( A )||LOAD||LINE||RIPPLE & NOISE
MAX. [ P-P ]
1. Noise Test – Noise bandwidth is from DC to 20 MHz.
2. Ripple frequencies greater than 1MHz shall be attenuated by the measurement System.
3. Add 0.1uF/10uF capacitor at output connector terminals for ripple and noise measurements.
4. The combined total power from 5V & 3.3V shall not exceed 160W.
There are no reviews yet.