Showing the single result
- ATX 12V / EPS 12V
- POWER GOOD SIGNAL: PW-OK is power good signal and should be asserted high by the Power Supply to indicate that +5VDC and +3.3VDC output are above the under voltage thresholds of the Power Supply TTL. compatible signal out with 100ms to 500ms.
- OVER POWER PROTECTION: The Power Supply shall shut down when output power exceeds 110﹪to 160﹪ of full load and require a power on cycle be performed by the operate
- OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION: Standard on +5.0V, set at 6.5VDC ± 0.75VDC
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION: A short circuit placed between the DC return and the output shall cause no damage and the Power Supply shall shutdown.
- EMI: FCC CLASS B, CISPR22 CLASS B.
- AGENCY APPROVALS: TO MEET UL, CUL, TUV.
- MTBF OF Power Supply ELECTRONNIS: 100,000 hours.